We all know that airports can be a hassle these days but a little planning and preparation can make a big difference. Try these tips to help you breeze right through.
Before Your Trip
- Check your itineraries for seat assignments and make any ticket changes you need.
- Handle any special needs you might have before you get to the airport.
- Check to make sure the contact information we have for you is right.
- Take care of passports, visas, and any important papers you might need way ahead of time.
- Use our online Check-in tool and self-service kiosk to avoid long lines at the airport.
- Know the check-in requirements for your airport.
Preparing for Security
- Leave your pocket-knives, files, scissors, and any sharp objects at home or put them in your checked baggage.
- Check security checkpoint wait-times to make sure you arrive at the airport in plenty of time.
- Be ready to take off your shoes and put belts, mobile phones, and metal objects in your carry-on.
- Have your ID and boarding pass out and ready to show.
- Take your laptop out of its case and place it in the container provided for you.
During Your Trip
- Check the display screens and monitors in the airport to find your gate.
- Arrive at the gate early with your boarding pass and e>ticket receipt.
- Keep an eye on the gate display screens that we have in most airports.
- Listen closely for announcements at the gate. It might be important stuff.