How To Plan Your Disney World Vacation!
Disney World Vacation trip planning can be easy and stress free! And yes, the prices have changed a little since we went, so check for deals and special pricing! The exact package we had I did not see when I looked online- the package we had but with a slightly different meal plan was approximately $282.99 more (the price I saw was $2056.00 which is still very good, but check yourself for prices because this is NOT a quote), and it was a 4 days and 3 nights package that we had. Here are a few planning tips:
1) Check around and get quotes if you need to and use a reputable travel agent! One that specializes in Disney Vacations like we had is great.
2) Get travel insurance for your trip just in case an emergency comes up, you’ll be covered and able to reschedule for another time.
3) Especially when traveling with children, take 1 large backpack to keep essentials in like:
– small snacks
– small towels for drying off sweat (in heat) or after a wet ride
– if summer, take a hand held battery operated fan that sprays water to cool you off
– medications (aspirin for headaches or inhalers for children, etc)
– hand sanitizer
– sun screen – hand lotion
– 1st aid ointment
– hats w/ visors
– bring a cheap stroller from home or buy from a wal-mart when you get there (stroller rentals at the park can be pricey) the stroller for us was to carry the back-pack, souveniers and/or anything else you don’t feel like carrying. If I remember correctly, you can take a cooler in certain parks, but check- so a medium sized one can be carried in the stroller to put water bottles, fruit and such in if you want to.
We stayed in a value resort on Disney property, which was excellent because we were only in our room to sleep- we were gone all day- some people leave the park for a while and go back. When we go next time, though the value resort was spotless and brand new looking, we may upgrade to the moderate resort if our stay is longer than 4 days- just to get a different experience.
Our package included
1- tickets to Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom-
2- Value Resort Stay 4 days, 3 nights
3- Free Bus/Tram transportation on Disney property
4- Quick Service Meal Plan- 2 meals, 2 snacks + dessert with dinner
5- 4 Free Disney refillable covered mugs/cups
Plus More!!! and don’t forget to visit Downtown Disney-OMG!!!
So there you have it! Go on the Disney World website and check out all the Disney properties, if you’re a member of AAA- they can offer a lot of help as well. We used Small World Vacations and had a wonderful experience. HAPPY PLANNING!
Travel & Events
Standard YouTube License